Data Economy: Top 10 most read since day one
We have throughout the last 365 days brought to you thousands of stories, from all over the world, with many being reported first-hand on Data Economy.
Today, we look back at the top ten most read stories since Data Economy was launched online on September 14, 2016.
Here they are in order:
- 5 Ireland data centre projects under construction worth $2bn
- Elon Musk gets closer to worldwide internet dream (and all for the same price)
- What does a Trump victory mean to data centres, cloud and tech in general?
- Data Economy EMEA 50: The top influencers in data centres, cloud and data in 2017
- Top 10 data centre operators in North America, EMEA, Oceania and Asia in Q1 2017
- Norway lands ‘world’s largest’ data centre at 1,000 MW, 6.5 million sqf
- 7 major data centre and cloud networking trends for 2020
- Human error behind BA’s ‘tragic’ data centre outage that grounded 75,000 passengers
- These are the world’s Top 10 colocation data center hotspots
- Google set to follow Facebook’s footsteps and open Swedish data centre