Data Economy EMEA 50 2017 top influencer and Datacloud Awards 2017 winners announced in night of glamour in Monaco
Live from Monaco: Hundreds gathered tonight in Monte Carlo for the announcing of the year’s most awaited industry awards.
For the past ten years, thousands of industry leaders have gathered at the Datacloud Awards to celebrate the budging industry of data centres and cloud, and to recognise those who have transformed the sector and made it what it is today.
This year, at Le Sporting Monte Carlo, 17 awards have been given to 17 personalities and/or companies who have inspired the industry over the last 12 months.
In addition, Data Economy, as the official media partner of the Datacloud events, has also announced the number one influencer in EMEA in data centres, cloud and data.
Bellow is a full list of all the winners of this year’s edition.
- Data Economy EMEA Top Influencer 2017
Michael Tobin OBE
- Data Centre Cutting Edge Breakthrough
Nautilus Data Technologies
- Excellence in Connectivity for Data Centres Award
Global Cloud Xchange
- Best Energy Solution Award
- Excellence in Cloud Service Award
Global Cloud Xchange
- Best Use of Cloud in Major Enterprise Award
- Young Technical Leader of the Year Award
Tim Holm, CBRE Data Centre Solutions
- African Data Centre Location Award
Grand Bassam City, Ivory Coast presented by Orange
- Data Centre Location Award
Marseille Data Centre Campus, presented by Interxion France
- Data Centre Above And Beyond Award
- Excellence in Data Centre Service Award
Virtus Data Centres
- Data Centre Leadership Award
Charles-Antoine Beyney, Founder and CEO, Etix Everywhere
- Cloud Leadership Award
Xavier Poisson Gouyou Beauchamps, VP, WW Indirect Digital Services at HPE
- BroadGroup – Services to the Datacloud Awards
Alex Rabbetts, Datacloud Awards Judge
- BroadGroup – Industry Achievement Award
William Stein, CEO, Digital Realty
- BroadGroup – Data Center Thought Leadership Award
Christian Belady, GM, Microsoft
- BroadGroup – Industry Energy Innovation Award
Data Economy will continue to bring you breaking and exclusive stories live from Monaco on June 7 and 8 as the yearly Datacloud Europe event kicks off on the shores of Southern Europe’s most glamorous location.